Monday, January 16, 2012

Big Top Birthday

My little man Noah turned one this month!  I had been planning his party for months, I couldn’t decide between a mustache bash or a big top theme….so I incorporated both!  I of course was on a budget so everything (minus the candy) was less than $20.  I borrowed my neighbor’s Cricut cartridges (Billionaire and Carousel) to cut everything out and used paper I had on hand and ended up buying some from Hobby Lobby.

 Click here for the free circus (cast iron) font.

What party would be complete without a candy bar?


I had various games for the kids to play.  I borrowed another neighbor’s bean bag toss game, made knock the cans out of Progresso soup cans, pin the mustache on Mario, face painting and the photo booth.

I had my little artist neighbor boy draw this picture of Mario for me.




I made all the party hats by hand, click here to get the how-to.  I used yarn instead of crepe paper for the toppers.

Our cute mom.


                                Happy Birthday to my sweet little boy!

                                                           xo




No comments:

Post a Comment